Chicago O'Hare, IL ,Dallas, TX ,Denver, CO ,Houston, TX ,JFK, NY ,Las Vegas, NV ,Los Angeles, CA ,Minneapolis St Paul, MN ,Orlando, FL ,Philadelphia, PA ,Pittsburgh, PA ,Salt Lake CIty, UT ,San Francisco, CA ,Santa Ana, CA ,
We’re XpresSpa, and we are bringing wellness to the airport!
We are currently hiring energetic and enthusiastic Nail Technicians to join the XpresSpa team in the Airport Location. This is an amazing opportunity for those Nail Technicians that want to join the industry leader. If you are looking for a place to increase your earning potential, join us! No need for clientele, we’ll bring the customers to you!!
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current license/certification in the state of practice for your specialty
- High energy for delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills: engaging, personable and team player In this role you will:
- Consult with our customers, determine their needs and provide best in class services
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit to drive great personal results
- Maintain a relaxing environment for our travelers
As a member of the XpresSpa team you will receive:
- Industry leading compensation package including a commission on all retail products sold
- Full benefits package eligibility (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid maternity, tuition reimbursement and more…)
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Discounts on XpresSpa products
XpresSpa is the largest airport Spa in the world with locations from New York to California and Europe. XpresSpa employs over 700 team members and has serviced over 1 M traveler’s.
XpresSpa is an EOE committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment